At Lane Regional Medical Center, we value community and take pride in the role we play as caregivers. It is an honor to say that we serve as the primary healthcare resource for more than 200,000 of our neighbors located throughout Zachary and the surrounding region of Baker, Central, Clinton, Jackson, St. Francisville, New Roads, North Baton Rouge and Southern Mississippi.
As part of our continued dedication to serving our community and providing the highest quality of care, we continue to recruit new physicians to the area and to provide access to the very best healthcare services, technologies and programs available in the region.
Our efforts to bring you the very best and grow your confidence in us will never cease. That’s exactly why Lane is:
* a designated Pathway to Excellence organization making it the FIRST hospital in Louisiana and one of only 125 hospitals in the nation with the distinction of being one of the best places for nurses to work.
* an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center having achieved a higher level of expertise in treating patients who arrive with symptoms of a heart attack.
* accredited by The Joint Commission and recognized by them as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures.
* a recipient of the Champions for Quality Care Award from the Louisiana Hospital Association.
* a recent "Acute Care Hospital of the Year” winner, named by the Louisiana Nurses Foundation and the Louisiana State Nurses Association for its excellence in nursing and quality of service.
Lane began as a community hospital in 1960, and we are proud to still play that role. Over the years, we have evolved into the 139-bed, state-of-the-art, regional healthcare system we are today by continually expanding and adding new capabilities and technologies.
We offer a full range of inpatient and outpatient diagnostic services and also support Cardiology, Orthopedics, Labor & Delivery, In-Patient Rehabilitation, Vascular and General Surgery, Sleep Medicine, Home Health, Diabetes, Emergency and After-Hours Urgent Care.
As more needs are identified, we will strive to meet them by continuing to launch new programs and care, such as the new Lane Cancer Center featuring comprehensive Radiation Oncology & Medical Oncology, Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery, Endoscopy & Infusion Services, Behavioral Health, and Wound Care & Hyperbarics.
With more than 850 dedicated team members, Lane Regional Medical Center not only delivers compassionate, quality care, we are also the largest employer within the city limits of Zachary. With an annual payroll of more than $38 million, we support the communities we serve in many ways.
From the beginning, our core values have been Excellence, Integrity, Compassion, Respect and Commitment – qualities that never have and never will change.
For more details, please visit LaneRMC.org and find us on Facebook at Facebook.com/LaneRMC